Vision and Mission of TEAMS
TEAMS shall provide State of the Art services in the fields of Design, Construction and Management. TEAMS shall emerge as leader in the Engineering and Management Consultancy Services through resource sharing, creativity, strong professional ethics and endeavoring for optimum level of stakeholder’s satisfaction.
Prof. Engr. Dr. Attaullah Shah (Teams Leader)
1. Message from the TEAMS Leader:
Pakistan’s Construction Industry is faced with many new challenges of the 21st century, which mainly include completion of the projects within the constraints of Cost, Schedule and at the desired level of quality. Appropriate Engineering design, optimal use of resources and Construction project management can play a vital role in bringing global competitiveness in these projects. TEAMS has strong resolve to address these core issues of the construction industry of Pakistan. I assure you that at TEAMS, we are partners in realizing these objectives of resource optimization for a better, equitable and just society. We are looking forward for your guidance and supports in our endeavors.
2 . Introduction: (Adding Value through Creativity)
TEAMS (Total Engineering and Management Solutions) have been established as Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC), approved Engineering Consultancy firm established in 2008. TEAMS is represented by experienced, dedicated and vibrant professionals with an aim to provide State of the Art solutions to the Engineering and Management problems in construction industry, through team work, creativity and continuous improvement.
The group provides broad based consultancy services in the following fields.
- Engineering Consultancy Services
- Management Services:
- Training and Development
4.Research and Development :
TEAMS have been supported by engineering professionals from academia and field both at national and International levels. TEAMS shall endeavor to bridge the gap between the Engineering Research and practice in Pakistan, in the fields of appropriate design, indigenous environment friendly material, traditional and vernacular design practices, appropriate technologies etc, to make optimal use of the resources.
Registration with Pakistan Engineering Council
Projects Completed in last 5 years
- Architectural Planning and Engineering Designing of Foreign Faculty Hostel at AIOU( Completion Cost: Rs 120 Million)
- Top Supervision of Infrastructure Development University Town Islamabad. (Phase-2). ( Completion Cost Rs. 100 Million)
- Construction Supervision and Project Management of Earthquake Emergency Project of Roads and Bridges in Mansehra and Abbottabad Districts. S.H: Rehabilitation of Shinkari Nawazabad Road (Top supervision services provided to M/S Mohmand Construction Co.) (Completion cost: Rs. 250 Million)
- Design of drinking water supply scheme in Haripur District. (Jointly executed with M/S Paramount Associates Abbottabad Rs. 50 Million )
- Management Consultancy services for STIEFEL Pakistan (Rs.200 Million) Construction Supervision of Multi storey Plaza of M/S A.N Pvt. Ltd (Mr. Nauman Abbassi) at Sector I-8, Islamabad ( Estimated Cost: Rs. 120 Million)
- City University of Science and IT Peshawar
- CDM- USA Aid assisted projects.
- Works and Services/C&W Department Govt. of NWFPKP.
- Allama Iqbal Open University
- Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women University
- Islamia College University Peshawar
- Good luck International Pvt Ltd.